I work with clients all over the world who need to communicate their research to policymakers, teachers and students. I also work with news, health and fashion organisations.
- Since 2016 I have been an editorial consultant for the World Bank Group in Washington, D.C., copy-editing and proofreading flagship reports, annual reviews, newsletters, and politically sensitive documents on international trade, business regulation, digital development, and more recently on economic recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic. I have also developed and written impact stories and infographics.
- Since 2017 I have been a copy-editor for the Open Government Partnership (also in Washington) and was one of the editors for their first Global Report on the State of Open Government in early 2019 (www.opengovpartnership.org/
campaigns/global-report). I also copy-edit reports, magazines and factsheets for Anti-Slavery International (London), the International Rescue Committee (Turkey and Lebanon), and the International Republican Institute (Washington)
- I am also a copy-editor for University College London (UCL IoE Press) having worked on the book Social Justice Re-examined: Dilemmas and Solutions for the Classroom Teacher [right] (https://www.ucl-ioe-press.com/books/social-justice-equality-and-human-rights/social-justice-re-examined-2), published in November 2019
- I am a proofreader for the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED), working on reports and working papers on environmental issues, such as fisheries, eco-systems and climate change
- I am also a proofreader for UCL IoE Press, having worked on the book Manifestos, Policies and Practices [left] (https://www.ucl-ioe-press.com/books/social-justice-equality-and-human-rights/manifestos-policies-and-practices), and recent issues of the London Review of Education journal (https://www.ucl-ioe-press.com/journals/
- I also do proofreading for Positive News magazine, Siobhan Cosgrave Herbalist & Naturopath (siobhancosgrave.com), Open Creates (a charity marketing agency), and PANDORA Jewellery UK Ltd.
- I reviewed and improved the Respro (pollution masks) website (www.respro.com)
- Other website reviews are under way