I work with clients all over the world who need to communicate their research to policymakers, teachers and students. I also work with news, health and fashion organisations.
- Since 2016 I have been an editorial consultant for the World Bank Group in Washington, D.C., copy-editing and proofreading flagship reports, annual reviews, newsletters, blog posts and politically sensitive documents on international trade, business regulation, digital development, and more recently on climate change, the Middle East, and economic recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic. I have also developed and written impact stories and designed infographics
- Since 2017 I have been a copy-editor for the Open Government Partnership (also in Washington) and was one of the editors for their first Global Report on the State of Open Government in early 2019 (www.opengovpartnership.org/campaigns/global-report). I also copy-edit reports, magazines and factsheets for Anti-Slavery International (London) and the International Rescue Committee (Turkey and Lebanon)
- I am also a copy-editor for University College London (UCL Press) having worked on the book Social Justice Re-examined: Dilemmas and Solutions for the Classroom Teacher [right] (https://www.ucl-ioe-press.com/books/social-justice-equality-and-human-rights/social-justice-re-examined-2), published in November 2019
- In 2019 I was one of the main copy-editors for Southern Voice‘s Global State of the Sustainable Development Goals report (http://southernvoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/State-of-the-SDGs-Global-Report-2019-Southern-Voice.pdf)
- I am a proofreader for the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED), working on reports and working papers on environmental issues, such as fisheries, eco-systems and climate change
- I am also a proofreader for UCL Press, having worked on the book Manifestos, Policies and Practices [left] (https://www.ucl-ioe-press.com/books/social-justice-equality-and-human-rights/manifestos-policies-and-practices), and recent issues of the London Review of Education journal (https://www.ucl-ioe-press.com/journals/
london-review-of-education) and the Architecture Media Politics Society journal
- I also do proofreading for Positive News magazine, Siobhan Cosgrave Herbalist & Naturopath (siobhancosgrave.com), Open Creates (a charity marketing agency), and PANDORA Jewellery UK Ltd.
- I reviewed and improved the Respro (pollution masks) website (www.respro.com)
- Other website reviews are under way